BearVault BV425 Sprint
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Smallest of bear canisters, this little can is perfect for a quick overnight trip, for sharing out the load in a group, or for your lunch left at a base while you venture and explore, climb, fish, or hunt. This size allows hikers, regardless of age, build, or fitness, the independence to manage and carry their own backcountry food safely. The same quality, design, and bear worthiness as our classic bear containers, the BV425-Sprint makes for a simple, light 1-2 day sprint into bear country.
- Specifically designed to be wide, round and slippery to reduce leverage points for entry from bear jaws, claws and paws
- Weight is low and volume is high, thanks to the durable, polycarbonate construction
- Transparent canister is easy to see into and doesn’t require you to empty the contents of the container to find specific items
- Wide opening allows you to reach all the way in to find your tasty treats
- Screw-on lid is intuitive and secure, and doesn’t require extra tools to operate; no need to overtighten
- Strap guides aid in strapping and packing canister to your preference; an ideal place for your can is inside your pack just above your sleeping bag
- Rounded corners allow for smooth packing and removal
- Container doubles as a camp stool, a luxury most backpackers leave behind; close lid fully when using as a stool to preserve the screw-top threads
- This BearVault model has approval from the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee
- Fits about 1-2 days of food for one person.