Quest 4 GTX
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Designed for long expeditions and tough conditions, the QUEST is grippy and supportive. We’ve updated the chassis to target sensitive articulations and wrap the foot for extra support, while also keeping your stride fluid. No matter how tired you are or how heavy your pack, the QUEST 4 GORE-TEX ensures a stable yet smooth ride on any terrain.
The new ADV-C 4D Chassis guides the foot, targeting sensitive articulations, even on the roughest terrain.
Inspired by our trail running expertise, this backpacking shoe respects the natural flexion of your foot for a smooth ride that flows from step to step.
Encasing your foot, the new ADV-C 4D Chassis also provides extra support around the heel and helps reduce muscle fatigue especially with a heavy backpack.
- Contagrip® TD: For maximum traction on mixed terrain and extended durability, Contagrip® TD combines a deep, aggressive lug pattern with our most durable compound.
- ADV-C 4D Chassis: This chassis helps keep outer ankle articulations safe and protected, while also bringing the right level of stability and extra heel support when carrying a heavier load.
- GORE-TEX: GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Nubuck leather: Quality full-grain leather material for longer wear and durability.
- Water Repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- SensiFit™: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Active Support: These mobile wings help hold the foot in place and accompany its movement, adapting to its shape and volume.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- PFC free: To help reduce our impact on the environment, no harmful PFC (Perfluorocarbons) are used to ensure the water repellency of our shoes. Our waterproof GORE-TEX models are free from PFCec (Perfluorocarbons of environmental concern) but may contain some PFC.
Add some text content to a popup modal