Drink from enough streams and you'll eventually get an explosive reaction. Look closely at this hike sock and you'll see what we mean. However, a blown-out seam should be the least of your worries. That's why the Number 2 is #1 when it comes long-lasting toughness and active comfort.
Sock Sizing Guide
- Ultra-Light: Our lightest sock for race day or anyone looking for a lighter-than-air feel from a tougher than hell sock.
- Ultra-Light Cushion: Provides a light layer of cushioning along the bottom of the foot. Ultra-Light, ultra-comfortable.
- Light: Built light, darn comfy and super strong—substantial construction for a lightweight, sure fit.
- Padded Light: A lightweight sock with specialized padding exactly, and only, where it's needed. Skiers and riders know what we’re talkin’ about.
- Light Cushion: Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot. Our most versatile construction.
- Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
- Padded Cushion: Take our Cushion sock and add high-density padding exactly where it’s needed most—like the along the shin or under foot. Play all day.
- Full Cushion: High density cushioning throughout the entire sock for full on comfort and performance.
- Extra Cushion: Our thickest, burliest and highest density cushioning makes for a big, bad monster of a sock.