Using the advanced technologies of our original Guardian purifier, this gravity-powered sibling has you covered with safe water around the world—from your local backcountry to remote villages. Hang it while you go about your tasks at the hostel, basecamp or campsite. Its 10 L reservoir supports the daily water needs of multiple people. Originally designed to protect servicemembers in the field, this rugged purifier handles the abuse of travel and meets the NSF P248 military testing standard.
- Ultimate Virus Protection: Meets NSF protocol P248 military testing standard for removing viruses (99.99%), bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%), sediment and microplastics from “worst-case” water conditions.
- Better-Tasting Water: Two-stage purifier includes activated carbon to reduce chemicals and unpleasant tastes and odors.
- Easy to Fill: 10 -liter reservoir is easy to fill at sinks and streams alike; covers daily water needs for drinking, cooking and hygiene.
- Simple Cleaning: No backflushing required—simply opening the purge hose flushes the system to clean it and maintain flow rate.
- Fast-Flow Rate: Up to 1 liter in 2 minutes with optimal reservoir hang height of 6 feet, 2.5x faster than the next leading gravity purifier.
- Engineered for Travel: Rugged, military-grade construction. Compact system fits easily in carry-on luggage and smaller packs.
- NSF P248 Testing Standard: The most rigorous scientific certification for proving a treatment device safely removes claimed contaminants from challenging wilderness water sources. Guardian devices are the market’s only purifiers to pass the military standard P248 testing for virus removal.
*Meets U.S. EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Purifiers
Made in the USA of US and Imported Materials
Weight (Standard): 1 lbs 3 oz
Weight (Metric): 0.53 kg
Width (Standard): 4 in
Width (Metric): 10 cm
Length (Standard): 12 in
Length (Metric): 30 cm
Height (Standard): 4 in
Height (Metric): 10 cm
Effective against bacteria: Yes
Effective against chemicals/toxins: No
Effective against particulate: Yes
Effective against protozoa: Yes
Effective against viruses: Yes
Filter media: Advanced Hollow Fiber
Filter pore size (microns): 0.02
Flow (L/min): 0.5 liters per min
Cartridge life: 3,000+ liters
Field cleanable: Yes
Field maintainable: Yes
Water Bottle Adapter: Yes
Cartridge replacement indicator: Yes
Material(s): UF Hollow Fiber, ABS
Country of Origin: Made in the U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials