Neso's original beach tent, made out of a Lycra/Nylon blend. UPF 50+ and water resistant. Weighs only 4 lbs and fits in a carry-on suitcase. This size is a great shade shelter for 1 to 4 people, anchored by sand or rocks.
- Neso tent (82" x 80")
- Carrying bag (19.5"). Fits in a carry-on suitcase!
- 2 rust-proof aluminum poles (66" length)
- 4 anchor bags to fill with natural resources like sand or rocks
- The tent performs best with very heavy anchor bags and fully stretched fabric prior to putting up the poles.
- Make the anchor bags as full as possible, about the size of a volleyball.
- The fabric is made to stretch! Don't be afraid to pull the anchor bags to stretch out the tent fabric.
- Position the poles so that the wind is flowing directly under the beach tent. If the wind is from North, position poles on the North corners of the tent.
- Angle the poles slightly to brace the force of the wind.
- Dig a small hole to brace or bury the sandbags.