The Poparazzi is a Women’s specific mountain twin with a user-friendly flex and feel for that super fun all-mountain experience. This timeless, mindfully crafted design is built with quality materials on Arbor’s System Camber platform, delivering unmatched value and performance. The Poparazzi is for women who ultimately want to explore the whole resort. Available in both System Camber and System Rocker. The System Rocker design provides a surfy ride with natural float and cleaner tracking.
- Powder: 3/5
- Big Mountain: 2/5
- Resort: 5/5
- Park + Street: 2/5
Flex Meter: 4 of 10
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet – One of the materials we use in our quest to eliminate harmful petroleum-based plastics from our production cycle. Made from CastorBean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- Highland Core - Our most versatile core, constructed with a 1:2 Poplar to Paulownia blend for super lightweight performance, durability, and return.
- Extruded Base – A tough, user–friendly extruded base that delivers ease of repair.
- Biax Glassing - A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 2x4 10 Pack Inserts
- Grip Tech – Grip Tech creates added heel and toe contact points that dramatically improve edge control on snow and ice. The design creates a more ergonomic and direct connection to the snow for substantially improved handling and response time. The added contact points make it possible for Arbor to offer Rocker designs that hold an amazing edge, and Camber designs that provide cleaner edge performance.
- Uprise Fenders – 3 degrees, Deep Snow Performance, Maximum Float
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Bio Resin – Starting with our 2020 line we are proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Bio-Resin, a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
- Three Year Warranty – We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty. Find more information on our warranty policy.
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
|LENGTH (cm)||RIDER WEIGHT (lbs / kg)||Binding Size||TIP / WAIST /TAIL WIDTH (cm)||EFFECTIVE EDGE LENGTH (cm)||TIP / TAIL LENGTH (cm)||SIDECUT (M) TIP /CENTER / TAIL||TAPER (cm)||REF. POINT WIDTH (in - cm)||REF. STANCE SETBACK (cm)|
|138||62-142 / 28-64||S||26.84 / 23.1 / 26.84||103.5||20.25 / 19.25||7.65 / 6.75 / 7.65||0||20 / 50.8||0|
|141||70-150 / 32-68||S||27.11 / 23.25 / 27.11||106.2||20.4 / 19.4||7.8 / 6.9 / 7.8||0||20 / 50.8||0|
|144||70-150 / 32-68||S||27.37 / 23.4 / 27.37||108.9||20.55 / 19.55||7.95 / 7.05 / 7.95||0||
20 / 50.8