RapidPure Universal Purifier Bottle Adapter
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The RapidPure® Universal Purifier water bottle adapter turns your favorite wide mouth water bottle into an advanced water filter and purifier that removes over 99.99% of viruses, bacteria, parasites, sediment, and more. The purifier twists onto your bottle and features a flip top lid. More than a filter, the UltraCeram® technology acts like a magnet to remove pathogens 100 times smaller than traditional microfilters can remove and works even after it has been frozen. With no pressing or back flushing required, this fast water filter is the best water purifier for personal use.
Twist this water bottle filter adapter onto your wide mouth Nalgene®, CamelBack®, Hydro Flask® or Klean Kanteen® to turn your favorite water bottle into a purifier.
Drink water confidently wherever you go. The Universal Purifier water bottle adapter removes over 99.99% of viruses, bacteria, parasites, and more.
Pack the latest innovation as your hiking water filter. RapidPure's UltraCeram removes pathogens 100 times smaller than pathogens caught by 0.2 micron hollow fiber filters.
Fast Flow Rate
Quench your thirst without the wait. RapidPure has an ultra-fast flow rate that purifies as it filters, and there's no waiting, back flushing, or pressing.
Great Tasting Water
Taste water how it was meant to be. RapidPure features activated carbons that instantly remove odors and improve taste, for a water purifier you'll enjoy using.
Refill your water bottle again and again. This reusable water filter exceeds EPA standards for purifying 25 gallons and filtering 200 gallons of water.
- Technology: UltraCeram Technology Purification 99.99%*
Effect: Virus Reduction 99.99%
Cyst Reduction 99.99%
Bacteria Reduction 99.9999%
- Output: 1.2 liters per minute
- End of Life Testing Data: 200 gallons bacteria, cyst, protozoa, giardia and 25 gallons virus.
- Use w/ Water Bottle: Yes
- Carbon Infused: Yes. Providing great tasting water.
- Third Party Tested: Yes. Certified to exceed US EPA water purification standards.
- Enviromental Impact: Excellent. Replace filter element only.
- Freeze Resistant: Yes. 3rd party certified as water purifier after initial freeze/thaw cycle and as water filter after multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Ease of Use: Simple and easy. No priming, pumping, batteries, chemicals or special maintenance.
- Replacement Cartridge: Replacement Purification Cartridge sold separately.
- BPA Free: Yes
- Weight: 4.6 oz.
- Item #: 0160-0130
* Tap water is standardly utilized to rate the capacity of water filters/purifiers and can provide a misleading indication of actual usable filter life in the field. Real world conditions vary greatly. Our testing has found that when using the same source of water supply, RapidPure will flow faster, capture more contaminants, and will often last as long or longer than the competition.
** BCS Laboratories is RapidPure’s 3rd party independent test lab: FL DOH Lab ID: E82924, EPA ID: FL01147. File: RapidPure 2.5 Filters Microbial Removal Efficacy Study Report: BCS1401004.docx