By Osprey Packs
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Get your fill of the outdoors to the brim with the Sportlite 30, one of our most minimalist technical day packs. This sustainably designed pack features enough spacious volume to accommodate big days in the backcountry and an inspired top-loading design that adds a little extra room, organization and stability. As simple and clean as this pack is, it doesn't skimp out on its carry. An AirScape® backpanel and suspension system moves with you dynamically while ridged foam maximizes ventilation.
Simple, hiking-focused feature set.
Unisex fit, tailored to optimize comfort and stability for each volume offered.
Uses bluesign® approved, high tenacity fabrics to deliver lightweight, durable performance.
- Stretch side water bottle pockets
- Quick-release upper compression straps
- Trekking pole loops w/ upper compression strap capture
- Blinky light attachment slot at base of front panel
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Top loading design
- Fixed top lid has large main compartment and zippered mesh underlid pocket with key clip
- Padded hipbelt with one zippered pocket and one open stretch mesh pocket
- Direct access external hydration sleeve
- Lower V-compression straps keep load stable and secure side pocket contents
- Front stretch compression pocket provides quick storage for extra items
- Two size unisex fit: S/M fits 15-19" torso, M/L fits 18-22" torso
- Atilon foam framesheet enables dynamic body movement and evenly distributes load across the entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered ridged foam with center air channel allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Flexible, vented EVA shoulder straps with smooth spacer mesh contact surface
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Flexible vented EVA foam provides shape and structure to ensure a stable, comfortable carry
- ErgoPull closure provides leverage to ensure snug fit and optimal load transfer