- Stitch-free uppers are water-resistant fabric with PU-coated leather overlays for durability.
- GORE-TEX waterproof-breathable membrane keeps out water while allowing exceptional breathability.
- Sensifit construction provides a precise, secure fit.
- Gusseted tongues keep debris out.
- ADV-C chassis stabilizes your ankle without limiting forefoot flexibility.
- EnergyCell EVA midsole cushions and comforts underfoot.
- Outsoles are non-marking Contagrip MA rubber.
- Chevron lugs provide traction over a variety of directions and surfaces.
The Salomon Men's X Ultra 4 Mid GORE-TEX Hiking Boots have the stability, grip and waterproof protection you need to tackle technical terrain. These boots are equipped with a new ADV-C Chassis that protects ankle articulations on the outer foot and provides extra stability while also keeping the front of the shoe flexible for a more fluid ride. Drawing on Salomon's trail-running expertise, these boots are lighter and more agile, so you stay nimble on uneven terrain. Their Contagrip MA outsole grabs the terrain, even when it is wet or slippery, giving you more control especially on descents. Get ready to power through uphills and descents with the Salomon Men's X Ultra 4 Mid GORE-TEX Hiking Boots!