Now you can finally get a hold of the good stuff any day of the week. With half the wool yarn weight of our cushion socks, our lightweight cushion socks deliver lightweight performance with the perfect amount of cushioning along the base of your foot. True Seamless construction provides a smooth performance fit and assures there's no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters, while 17.2 Micron Merino Wool delivers supreme comfort. Breathable and fast drying, this "all-weather" sock stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter plus it's naturally antimicrobial so it repels bacteria and odor - a great feature when you need to get any extra day (or two) out of your socks. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
Sock Sizing Guide
- Ultra-Light: Our lightest sock for race day or anyone looking for a lighter-than-air feel from a tougher than hell sock.
- Ultra-Light Cushion: Provides a light layer of cushioning along the bottom of the foot. Ultra-Light, ultra-comfortable.
- Light: Built light, darn comfy and super strong—substantial construction for a lightweight, sure fit.
- Padded Light: A lightweight sock with specialized padding exactly, and only, where it's needed. Skiers and riders know what we’re talkin’ about.
- Light Cushion: Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot. Our most versatile construction.
- Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
- Padded Cushion: Take our Cushion sock and add high-density padding exactly where it’s needed most—like the along the shin or under foot. Play all day.
- Full Cushion: High density cushioning throughout the entire sock for full on comfort and performance.
- Extra Cushion: Our thickest, burliest and highest density cushioning makes for a big, bad monster of a sock.