This is our burliest hunting sock. When it's crazy cold, but you're still going out, this is your sock. This Sasquatch has extra heavy terry loop construction that protects the entire foot for maximum warmth. Over-the-Calf height keeps the elements at bay. Fine gauge knitting makes this Merino Wool hunting sock a true workhorse that's supremely comfortable, breathable and fast drying. No slipping, No bunching. More stitches per inch ensure a foot hugging fit. Less bulk. More comfort. Our Zero Friction Heel eliminates blisters. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
Sock Sizing Guide
- Ultra-Light: Our lightest sock for race day or anyone looking for a lighter-than-air feel from a tougher than hell sock.
- Ultra-Light Cushion: Provides a light layer of cushioning along the bottom of the foot. Ultra-Light, ultra-comfortable.
- Light: Built light, darn comfy and super strong—substantial construction for a lightweight, sure fit.
- Padded Light: A lightweight sock with specialized padding exactly, and only, where it's needed. Skiers and riders know what we’re talkin’ about.
- Light Cushion: Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot. Our most versatile construction.
- Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
- Padded Cushion: Take our Cushion sock and add high-density padding exactly where it’s needed most—like the along the shin or under foot. Play all day.
- Full Cushion: High density cushioning throughout the entire sock for full on comfort and performance.
- Extra Cushion: Our thickest, burliest and highest density cushioning makes for a big, bad monster of a sock.